Blog Archive

9/7/11

week 67 :: messaging blues



The "million" protest came and went and I'm back at facing personal current events. This week on cellphone relationships not unlike the iPhone installment a few weeks back. Only this time I'm the victim.

The unmatchable BD artist Gally (French) had an interesting remark that got me thinking about providing a French version for the Realist, in addition to English and Hebrew. Is there anyone out there who can help? even if you choose just one planche and translate it, that would be greatly appreciated.

For those of you interested in the process, just add me to a circle on google+

8 comments:

  1. I never comment, but I thought it was about time that I say this, I spend my days waiting for the next strip for over a year now.
    Absolutely genius, sensitive and sharp, and you are without a doubt one of my comics mentors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dragging my heels about acquiring a cellphone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not alone! Not buying a new phone is a statement these days. great strip as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Danielle said.

    One of your best, really poetic. I've been wanting to say something about this topic but you did it beautifully. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!

    What's there on your iMac?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is not about the technology, is it? i feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Asaf, really big fan on your works. I'm down for helping you translate your comics in french. Email me at oyo[dot]box[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete